Are you looking for some local fun to take the kids to? Or perhaps you are looking for some of the best beaches just near you. On Southcoastmums.com.au you can find local services and activities on the South Coast, Australia. Click here to check out the website.
What information can I find on Southcoastmums.com.au?
You can find useful articles about babies, toddlers, teenagers, mums, and everything that has to do with motherhood!
You can also find local events. Head to the Events section and find an event near you.
On Southcoastmums.com.au you will find useful articles about surrounding areas.
If you are looking for a service or a shop near you, then you will be able to find that too.
Here are some of the best places to visit on the South Coast:
Some of the best eateries on the South Coast
- Rookie Eatery, Wollongong
- Bulli Beach Cafe, Bulli
Some of the best playgrounds on the South Coast
- Greenwell Point Foreshore Reserve, Greenwell Point
- Charles Harper Park, Helensburgh
Some of the best beaches on the South Coast
- Mollymook Beach, Mollymook – a great place to spend the weekend with the family!
- Austinmer Beach, Austinmer – a beautiful beach with lifeguards!
Some of the best museums on the South Coast
- Jervis Bay Maritime Museum, Huskisson – fun for the whole family!
- Early Start Discovery Centre, Wollongong – the perfect place for kids!
There is no doubt the South Coast in NSW is one of the best places to visit and to live on. There’s plenty of things to do there, not to mention enjoying a walk on the beautiful beaches and going for a surf.
The South Coast is located only a few hours away from the CBD. If you are a new mum who has recently moved down to the coast, you are probably looking for local things to do. So head over to South Coast Mums, explore things to do and be part of the community!